Women in Leadership: Breaking through the glass ceiling
We're passionate about assisting women into leadership positions. It forms a core part of our Business Ethos Plan. It's also the reason why each year we offer two full scholarships for talented women who work in the UK onto our 'Your Career' mentorship programmes and are approved coaches as part of the Women into Leadership programme with the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
In addition, we subscribe to The Charter for Women in Business to ensure that we meet exacting standards of practice, for training and marketing and to ensure that we effectively support both start-up and established companies. We do all this because we want to support more women to start, sustain and grow successful businesses and empower more women to become exceptional leaders to excel in their chosen fields .
So if you're an individual looking for a coach focused on ensuring you succeed, or an organisation who wants to champion women leaders, we should meet over coffee to listen to your story and set on a path to help you fulfil your ambitions.
Three things we care deeply about:
1) Empowering women achieve their dreams and aspirations, both personally and professionally
2) Coaching women to unlock their full earnings potential.
3) Assisting more women above beyond the limitations of the glass ceiling into senior leadership roles.
This is why we are proud members of:
Five ways we achieve our vision:
1) We provide executive coaching to women in the UK.
2) We partner with organisations who are serious about diversity and addressing the limitations for women by enabling them to make the necessary cultural changes to remove barriers to women moving into more senior leadership roles.
3) We provide mentoring for aspiring leaders and those new in post by experienced senior leaders who are also coaches themselves
4) We work with established businesses, refocusing and reviewing their practices to result in increased profitability and enhanced customer reputation.
5) We provide a range of bespoke services to help women turn fledgling paper dreams into profitable reality.